Hello fellow snack lovers! Get ready to be enchanted by the delightful and irresistible Honey Cornflakes – a match made in snacking heaven, especially for all you honey lovers out there!
Homemade honey cornflakes are not only a tasty treat but also a healthy choice for any time of the day. You can use them as a topping for yogurt or ice cream, or simply enjoy them with a splash of milk for a scrumptious breakfast. Happy munching!
But wait, there’s more to this delightful snack! Not only Honey Cornflakes can satisfy your cravings, but it also nourishes your body. Happy Family Natural Honey is full of antioxidants and vitamins, making it a healthier alternative to sugary treats!
- 120g Cornflakes
- 80g Happy Family Natural Honey
- 80g Salted butter
- Cupcake liners in mini size
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (302°F) for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt together Happy Family Natural Honey (80g) and Salted Butter (80g) over low heat until it starts to bubble.
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, switch off the heat and add in the Cornflakes (120g). Mix well until all the cornflakes are coated with the honey-butter mixture.
- Transfer the honey cornflake mixture into mini cupcake liners, filling each liner to your desired level.
- Bake the honey cornflakes in a preheated oven at 150°C (302°F) for about 8 minutes or until they turn slightly golden and crispy.
- Once baked, let them cool for a few minutes before diving into this delightful treat!