McCormick is the #1 Herbs and Spices Brand in the World* bringing you trusted great flavours for more than 130 years.
Our finest selection of herbs and spices are
- sourced sustainably and of the highest quality standards
- healthy and fuss free options to marinate and flavour up various Asian and International cuisines
Use a pinch to pack a flavourful punch to make every meal and moment better.
Servings: 2- 3
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp of Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of Honey
- ¼ tsp of McCormick Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp of McCormick Black Peppercorn
- 400g of King Oyster Mushroom (sliced at ¼ in thickness)
- 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp of chopped Spring Onions
- Prepare the glaze by melting butter. Keep it just warm, not boiling hot. Then, stir in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, garlic powder and cracked black peppercorn. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the pan over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil. Add sliced mushroom in 1 layer. Pan fry about 3-5 mins preside or until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of mushroom.
- Add all the cooked mushroom to the pan. Pour the glaze in the pan and immediately turn off the heat. Toss the mushroom in the glaze using residual heat.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and few more crack of McCormick Black Peppercorn.
*”Source Euromonitor International Limited, Cooking Ingredients and Meals 2022ed, McCormick & Co Inc, Herbs and Spices (excluding Table Salt, Sea Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt) retail value sales, World, 2021 data.”