Aspiring for a healthier lifestyle? Make red brown rice a part of your regular diet.
These are the benefits of Red Brown Rice:
- More nutrition value as compared to white rice
- Contains higher amount of mineral, vitamins and fibre
- Lower risks of diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity and certain cancer
- Helps in weight management
Try out this Fried Red Brown Rice recipe!
The ingredients that you need:
- 2 cups of Happy Family Red Brown Rice (3 – 4 people servings)
- 4 cups of Water
- 1 cup of chopped baby carrots
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1 cup of frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons of Happy Family Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Happy Family Dark Soy Sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Happy Family Sesame Oil to taste
- Some chopped green onions as embellishment
- Put 2 cups of Happy Family Red Brown Rice and 4 cups of water in the rice inner pot. Then put the rice inner pot in the rice cooker to cook.
- In a saucepan, pour in 2 tablespoons of Happy Family Vegetable Oil over medium heat.
- Add in chopped carrots, frozen corn and frozen green pea to stir-fry.
- Once the rice is cooked, fluff it with fork.
- Add in the rice and Happy Family Dark Soy Sauce in the saucepan to cook.
- Stirring all the ingredients together about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Drizzle some Happy Family Sesame Oil to add in the fragrant of the fried rice.
- Add in some chopped green onions to decorate.
Your healthy Fried Red Brown Rice is ready to serve!