Cordyceps Militaris are commonly found in traditional medical halls as dried goods to be added into herbal soups for various health benefits. Kin Yan Cordyceps Militaris is fresh, tasty and is suitable to be added into soups or stir fry directly with other vegetables.
A cup of rice
1 chinese sausage (cut into slices)
1 teaspoon black soy sauce
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 pinch of pepper powder
Fried shallots and scallions
1. Cook the rice as per usual.
2. Add in the sausage and Cordyceps Militaris when the rice is cooked.
3. Close the lid and let it simmer for 3 mins.
4. Open lid, pour in the sauce and mix until all combined.
5. Taste and season with extra soy sauce, if needed.
6. Garnish with fried shallots and scallions. Serve.