Embark on a delectable adventure! Stir-fried Ee-Fu noodles, a popular Asian dish can be elevated to excellence using Heritage Farm Premium Blended Canola & Sunflower Oil. Infusing these noodles with a blend of oils adds a unique touch, enhancing the dish with delectable flavours and creating a truly exceptional culinary experience.
Here’s a simple recipe for stir-fry Ee-Fu noodles.
2 tablespoons Heritage Farm Premium Blended Canola & Sunflower Oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
A few sprigs of coriander
2-4 stalks of Siow Pak Choy
1 carrot, sliced
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon Happy Family soy sauce
A pinch of white pepper
Chopped green onions for garnish
carrot, a few slices
- Boil the Ee-Fu noodles (250g Happy Family Claypot Yee Mee) in a pot of water according to package instructions, usually for 3-5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, then set aside.
- Heat the blended oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced onion to the hot oil. Sauté them until they become fragrant and the onion turns translucent, usually about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced carrots and Siow Pak Choy to the skillet. Stir-fry for a few minutes until the vegetables start to become tender.
- Gently add the cooked Ee-Fu noodles to the skillet. Toss and stir everything together to combine the noodles with the vegetables.
- Pour in the oyster sauce (2 tablespoons), Happy Family soy sauce (1 tablespoon), and a pinch of white pepper. Stir well to coat the noodles and vegetables with the sauce evenly. Cook for 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavours to meld.
- Just before serving, garnish the dish with chopped green onions and a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
- Ee-Fu noodles are now ready to be served. Enjoy your delicious stir-fried noodle dish!