Local Laksa with Heritage Farm Taiwan Noodles
Working from home and need some ideas on making a quick and healthy lunch?
Laksa is a hearty one-bowl meal dish and it is that hot and piquant comfort food many of us would go for. However, getting fresh noodles could be a hassle, so why not try our Heritage Farm air-fried noodles? They are a great choice for making a healthy and nutritious meal. The texture of the noodles is chewy and fuss-free to cook.
Here’s a quick and simple recipe!
Suggested Ingredients for 2 servings
- 600ml water
- 1 packet of Prima Laksa Premix sauce kit (include laksa premix, sambal chili, and laksa paste)
- 150g (2-3 servings) of Heritage Farm (Sliced/ Ramen/Yang Chun) noodles
- Jean Fresh fresh chicken 100g (cubed)
- Tasty Bite fish cakes 250g (sliced)
- Jean Fresh fresh prawns 150g
- Laksa leaves
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Bean sprouts
- Happy Family Nyonya sambal chili (2 teaspoons)
Others (not included in the picture, but suggestions to add):
Fried bean curd / Cockles
1. Stir laksa premix with the water.
2. Add laksa paste (with laksa leaves) and mix well. Bring to boil on high heat without covering the pot.
3. Blanch Heritage Farm noodles in another pot and cook for 8-10 minutes. Blanch till softened and drained. Add noodles to a serving bowl.
4. Blanch other ingredients such as chicken, prawns, fish cakes, and bean sprouts. Cook a few hard-boiled eggs too.
5. Pour laksa gravy from Step 1 onto noodles. Garnish with the chicken, prawns, fishcakes, hard-boiled eggs.
6. Add 2 teaspoon sambal chili to enhance the spicy kick!