Working from home and making a quick lunch in between Zoom meetings? We’re here to save the day with our Heritage Farm products!
Launched in 2017, Heritage Farm embodies good old country freshness, where anyone can enjoy quality food at great affordable prices. From olive oil and basmati rice to coffee and popcorn, we ensure that our customers get the best value-for-money.
Check out our easy-to-cook Heritage Farm Pasta Sauces and whip out a nutritious yet fuss free meals within 15 minutes.
Here’s a quick and simple recipe for Chicken Tomato Spaghetti.
Suggested Ingredients for 2 servings
160g of spaghetti
4-5 tablespoon of tomato sauce from Heritage Farm Mushroom Tomato Pasta Sauce 350g
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 tablespoon of olive oil from Heritage Farm Classic Olive Oil 750ML
100g of chicken breast meat (cubed)
100g of carrot (cubed)
2-4 sliced button mushrooms from Happy Family Whole Mushrooms
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of salted boiling water according to the packaging instructions. Drain the pasta. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and stir well to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry it until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook thoroughly until the chicken is golden brown on the sides.
- Add in the carrots and mushrooms.
- Then add pasta sauce into the pan and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the spaghetti.
- Garnish according to your choice (Parsley or parmesan cheese)
- Your chicken tomato spaghetti is ready to be served!
Be your own Italian Chef at home!