Do you know that Golden Oyster mushroom is locally grown (Pesticide Free) and available in our Sheng Siong Stores?
Golden Oyster mushrooms are grown locally in Kin Yan farm, Singapore local biggest indoor mushroom farm, well known for their pesticide free farming method since 1997.
The Golden Oyster Mushroom grows in clusters with bright yellow and golden shades. This mushroom is shaped like golden bouquet and the mushrooms have a light seafood fragrance and a gentle sweet taste when cooked. With great taste, it also comes with good health benefits; an excellent source of several vitamins.
- 80g Golden Oyster mushroom
- 180g Chicken fillet
- 2 teaspoons garlic butter
- 1 small handful cubed capsicums
- 2 tablespoon cooking cream
- 100g shredded cheese
- 60g Chicken stock
- Sugar, Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up the wok, add in the garlic butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the chicken and cook for a few minutes
- Pour in the golden mushrooms and capsicums. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add in the chicken stock. Continue to stir fry until all combined well.
- Add the black pepper, salt and sugar. Bring to the boil and then stir in the cream
- Sauté until they reach desired texture. Off the heat and transfer to casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and air fry at 200c for 8 minutes or turns golden brown. Garnish with dried parsley and serve!