Kin Yan Black Fungus is grown in pesticide free farm located in Singapore. Fresh black fungus has a unique texture that is smooth and crunchy. It is suitable for stir-fries, stews and cold dishes.
Put a twist to that pasta and mix it up with our very own curated Happy Family Sambal Chilli Paste to whip up this delicious local dish with our fresh local produce!
- A handful of pasta
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 100g Black Fungus
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 50g asparagus
- 50g sliced carrot
- 1.5 tablespoon of Happy Family Samba Chilli Paste
- 100ml water
- Sugar & Salt to taste
- 50g dried shrimp
- 1 shallot
- 1 chilli
- 1. Pound Ingredients B in a pound mortar. Set aside.
- 2. Cook pasta according to packaging directions. Meanwhile, heat up the wok, add in the cooking oil and saute the minced garlic until golden brown.
- 3. Pour in Ingredients B and stir fry until fragrance.
- 4. Add in carrots, black fungus and asparagus. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- 5. Add the water and stir in the pasta. Toss and let it simmer for a min.
- 6. Add in sambal paste. Toss until all the ingredients are fully coated with the sambal paste.
- 7. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30sec. Garnish with fried shallot and serve.