Nestlé NESTUM® All Family Cereal is fortified with vitamins and is made from the finest selection of whole wheat, multigrain, rice and corn. With its crunchy texture and fragrant aroma, it is suitable for various cooking and dessert creations or even as a nutritious drink.
Continue to delight your palate with cereal-flavoured creations using meat or seafood, or by making sweet and savoury desserts with NESTUM All Family Cereal.
Add NESTUM to your recipes for a wholegrain boost today!
Visuals are for illustration purposes only
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 carrot (cut into small cubes)
200g squid (cut into rings)
200g shrimps (de-veined and de-shelled)
3 tbsp white wine
130g Nestlé Cream
400g cooked rice
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese
1 cup Nestum cereal
- Preheat the oven at 200°C, depending on each and individual oven performance.
- Wash & cook rice 1 hour ahead or use overnight rice.
- Heat up the pan with oil.
- Sauté minced garlic till fragrant.
- Add in chopped carrots and continue to sauté.
- Add in all seafood ingredients and sauté them quickly. Make sure not to overcook seafood, as they will continue to cook inside the oven.
- Stir in water & white wine followed by Nestlé Cream.
- Add in cooked rice. Salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook till the sauce is absorbed by the rice.
- Scoop all ingredients into the heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and Nestum cereal on top.
- Bake at 220°C for 10 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and serve immediately.