EAT HEALTHY, STAY HEALTHY & LIVE HEALTHY!
Are you always busy with work and not sure what to have for your meals? Or are you always wondering, “What should I eat later?”
Red Cargo Rice Salad might just be the choice for you!
Red cargo rice contains more fiber than white rice. It comes packed with vitamins B1 and B2, and is lower in cholesterol levels.
Eat your way to better health and give this easy-to-make Red Cargo Rice Salad a try!
- 1 cup of cooked Royal Golden Grain Red Cargo Rice
- 1 canned of corn
- ¼ cup of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of cucumber
- ¼ cup of olive
- 2 cups of chopped Shimeji mushroom
- 1 tablespoon of Heritage Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Some green onion and parsley (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt and black pepper for seasoning (optional)
- Put 1 cup of Royal Golden Grain Red Cargo Rice and 3 cups of water in the rice inner pot. Then put the rice inner pot in the rice cooker to cook.
- Chop all ingredients into halves or quarters.
- In a pan, stir fry the Shimeji mushroom for 3 – 6 minutes until it is soft.
- In a large bowl / container, combine the cooked rice, tomatoes, olives, corn, cucumber and Shimeji mushroom together.
- Season with some green onion, parsley, salt and pepper on top.
- Lastly, add a few drops of Heritage Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dressing and is ready to serve.